Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20, 2011

My 365...

We are enjoying a perfect Thursday.  How is your Thursday going?

Tomorrow I have a date with Casey and Blake.  We are going to the corn maze and pumpkin farm, then out to dinner.  I am so excited...as are they.  Excited to spend time with my two youngest sons, excited to get some pumpkins, and excited for all the great photos I will be taking.

Garrett stopped by to show me the progress on his latest painting, and it is so cool!  He and Kori had taken the dogs for a hike this afternoon, and Garrett and Supra had a close encounter with a baby rattlesnake.  Thank God they were not bitten.

Speaking of photos.....See what happens when I ask Blake to pose for a picture.  Just as I am about to snap, I get "Blakey face!"  He is so silly.  :)
 Eventually...usually 50 frames later...I get a nice picture.
 ***Photo by Blake***
Here is another great photo taken by Blake.
 *** Doggy Daily ***
"What's this I hear you are leaving me tomorrow for a pumpkin patch?"
 "Can I come?  I fit nicely into your purse?"
Music I am listening to today....some more John Mayer.


Great song.

Random Link of the Day...Swedish Proverb

Until next time... "I'm not clumsy.  It's just that the floor hates me, the furniture keeps moving and the walls keep getting in my way."  


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors