Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19, 2011

My 365...

Hello Wednesday.  :)

Baby Cooper got his immunizations yesterday and is not feeling too well poor baby.  Daddy Brandon was exposed to the germ factory that is a pediatrics office, and is not feeling so great either.  Hopefully it passes soon.

Blake had great classes today.  He was the first to answer every math question in his online session.  I was impressed!  At one point the teacher assumed because he answered so quickly that the answer might be wrong.  In chat, Blake told her.."No mam, I am right!"  Sure enough he was.  He is finding Math to be his favorite subject.  These online sessions have been great for him, and a lot more fun than listening to mom teach.  They bring out the competitor in him.  

Garrett and Kori stopped by for a visit this afternoon.  Garrett wanted to show me a new painting he is working on.  It is SO AWESOME!  I can't wait to see the finished canvas.  I am so proud of him, he is a very good artist that son of mine.

Casey loves art too and is always sketching and doodling pictures.  I need to get him a canvas and paint to let him spread his creative wings as well. 

They must get all this talent from their mom. *wink*  Well okay...daddy is pretty darn talented too.  :)

My photo of the day...

Garden pepper.

 ***Photo by Blake ***

Blake took this photo of some cars down the street.  I love how the Fall colors are reflected in the window of the car on the right.  "Great picture son!"  Not bad for a 10 year old.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***
Miss Lilly
Music I am listening to today...Frou Frou



Random Link of the Day...Future Fishing?

Until next time..."Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors