Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011

My 365...

Today has been a perfect Fall day.  Not too warm, not too cold...just right. 

Every now and then I hear a song, catch a whiff of something on the air or see a sight that reminds me of yesterday.  Everything about today reminded me of fall days passed where I would spend all day riding my bike. It was a "Deja vu" kind of day.

Back then there were no video games, cell phones or computers to distract us.  If I was not in school, or doing something with my family, I was outside climbing trees, riding my bike and enjoying being outside.

About the only thing that could bring me inside was homework, a bowl of Cap', Crunch cereal or Saturday morning cartoons.  And when it was time to come in, mom would not call me on a cell phone.  She would simply open the front door and call out my name...and I had better be within ear shot.  :)

Fortunately now Casey and Blake, especially Blake, would rather be outside playing than being indoors on the computer or XBox.  Especially on a beautiful day like today.

My photos of the day...

Teaching Blake the fine art of motorizing a bicycle.


Showing mama some cool tricks on his scooter.
***Doggy Day***
Enjoying some outside fun too.
Music I am Listening....Chris Botti

CHRIS BOTTI IN BOSTON | "Emmanuel" w/ Lucia Micarelli | PBS





Random Link of the Day...Autumn Colors

Until next time...."When life gives you lemons...squeeze them in people's eyes." 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors