Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

My 365...

Fall cleaning today!  Every now and then I need to purge as much "stuff" as I can.  I really do hate clutter, but in a house as small as ours is, it is hard to avoid.

And in the midst of "de-clutterfication" it was time to take out warm clothes for the boys.  That is always fun to do.  They love this time of year as much as mama does!

I managed to locate my walking shoes, a ski pole and my good dog leash so now there are no more excuses as to why I can't go for nightly walks with the dogs.  Well...I am sure I will come up with an excuse or two or three...but at least the evenings are nice and cool and walking is far more enjoyable.

Hope you are all having a great day!

My photos of the day...

Blake is ready for the chilly weather.

 *** Doggy Daily ***

"Miss Lilly I said "smile" not stick your tongue out!"
 "Oh...so sorry mama."
Music I am listening to today...Crosby Stills and Nash



Random Link of the Day...Reflections

Until next time..."Make them wonder why you are still smiling."  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors