Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011

My 365...

Blake had a good day of classes today.  Everything seems so easy for him in a group setting, but when it is one on one with mama, he pretends to know nothing.  "I know nothing!"  Now I know the truth...he knows everything, just enjoys being a stinker.

Other than school, it has been a rather melancholy day.  I have been offered a new client opportunity that I am considering.  It is a good opportunity, but I am worried I will over extend myself once again and that is not a good thing.  I can at least participate in the training and get a feel for the work before I make my final decision.  The holidays are upon us already, and the extra money will come in handy.  And now with Blake attending 4 virtual classes a week, that takes a little (a lot) of the "home School" stress off of me. 

Why do I feel such melancholy today?  It takes so much effort to weave a story based in untruth.  So I often wonder why people bother?  I can pretty much guarantee that I know the difference between truth and untruth. 

There are many factors involved in the unraveling of a relationship.  Deceit being the worst of them. 

Keep it real.  Then and only then will you have my respect, and the respect of all the people in your life that should matter the most to you. 

"Keep it real."

My photos of the day...

Blake partaking in a little bit of arithmetic.

 Son number two...aka The Grizzly Bear.  "rawrrrrr"  :)
  Leaves a-changing.
 *** Doggy Daily ***

"I am hiding from Math mama"  

 "I don't blame you Lilly...I do too."
Music I am listening to today.  Sara Barielles






Random Link of the Day...

Until next time..."Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors