Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011

My 365...

Only the strong survive.

What does that really mean?  In nature, I suppose that means genetic strength.  The fastest runner, the greatest hunter and the fiercest warrior.  To us humans, it means much much more.

I come from a long line of strong women. My mother, my grandmother and my aunts. Certainly not the fastest or fiercest in any physical sense of the word. But spiritually and mentally, definitely warriors.  So I ask myself, what is the key to that strength?  Do I have what it takes to be strong?  What was their secret?

Perspective.

Life is never easy.  It does not always unfold in a predictable or comfortable way.  For some harder than others no doubt.  But if you face your life with perspective, you are not defined by what life throws at you good or bad, you define how you  receive, perceive, process and experience life.

You must know yourself.  Your reality is your experience.  How you love, things you see...touch...smell and taste are perceived and experienced by your mind only.

Therefore my reality is defined by me, and that makes me strong. Rawrrrr.......

My photo of the day...

What do you see, simply a tree?

I see...longevity, strength, history and beauty.

"Blake, what do you see?"

Blake:  "I see a tree."  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...Sting




Random Link of the Day...Animal Magic.

Until next time..."I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I'll be damned...if I am not trying my hardest."  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors