Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

My 365...

Hello Tuesday, that is really a Monday, but actually a Tuesday...day.  :)

I love three day weekends, but the day following can be a bit hectic.  I have decided that this has been the busiest home school year thus far.  I am not sure why, but yikes...so much work...and it is only September!

Hope you are all having a great day.

My photos of the day...

Adventures in homeschooling.

"What are you doing Blake?"

"Reading."

"That does not look like reading son."

"I am doing a direct data download to my brain....."

"Oh really?"

"...don't look at me grandma, I am just a baby."

LOL, oh Blake...gotta love him.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

"Well don't look at me, I am just a dog!"


Music I am listening to today...Gloriana

Random Link of the Day...Stunning.

Until next time...

"Are you okay?"

"Shhh...I am acting like I am okay.  Please don't interrupt my performance."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors