Monday, September 5, 2011

September 5, 2011

My 365...

A beautiful day in Boise that I would love to be sharing with my father.


Today would have been my daddy's 75th birthday. It is hard to believe it has been 10 years since he died, and passed on to brighter skies.

Dear Daddy,


I want you to know that I am doing well. You have four amazing grandsons who have made me so proud, you would love the men they have grown to be. They are kind, funny and strong.  


You have a great grandson daddy. He was born in January of this year to Brandon and the love of his life, Amber.  You would love Amber, she is an awesome young woman.  I know you and mom would approve.  Your great grandson's name is Cooper, and he has your free spirit. Some would call it mischief. :) 


Your grand daughter has made you proud too. We are not in each others life right now.  I know...I know...you are probably looking down from heaven shaking your head with a grin on your face thinking...."hmmm, that sounds familiar." :)


Life has been a bit of a roller coaster.  I had a beautiful baby boy just a few short weeks after you left us...he is 10 now.  He would have loved to get to know you.  He asks me about you all the time.  I tell him you were a bear of a man with a good kind heart.


Today I celebrate your birthday, and I know you are in heaven with mom having a great big slice of your favorite cake!


Enjoy a piece for me would you daddy? And give mom a great big kiss from me too.  I miss you both so much.


I love you...


Veronica  <3


For daddy...




*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly and Blake "laboring" on Labor Day. :)


Music I am listening to today...Brad Paisley

Random Link of the Day...Peace

Until next time..."To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see you smile again."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors