Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011

My 365...

I was playing with my grandson Cooper this afternoon, and every little bitty thing is so fascinating to him.  And I thought, my goodness, life must seem so magical through those precious baby eyes of his.  But then I realized that lately...life seems pretty magical through my 50 year old eyes too.

Life is amazing in the beginning.  Everything is fresh and new and we have not had the opportunity to become cynical and jaded...yet.  The middle part can be awesome, or it can royally suck, that is really up to us...but it also changes our perspective.  Better yet, I think we lose our perspective.  I am happy to report that after 50, perspective returns and it is very strong.  We are no longer in a big hurry to get anywhere, and the little things are magical once again.

Fifty rocks!  :)

Family news for today...Kori is moving home to Garrett.  Yay!  <3

My photos of the day...

"The leaves are still green mama."


*** Doggy Daily ***

A random Dozer smile will make any day brighter.  Thank you Dozer.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Rascal Flatts





Random Link of the Day...  Click below for a "Stampede of Cuteness!"



You want a baby goat now don't you? Come on...admit it. :)

Until next time..."Happy Friday everyone...have a magical weekend."  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors