Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011

My 365...

Happy last day of Summer!  Goodbye Summer.  Please take your time coming back next year...I am not a fan.

The house has been really quiet today.  Amber and baby Cooper have been out, and Jack took the boys on a long bike ride.  Quiet in this house is a rare and usually delightful phenomena.  However, I have decided that I prefer my boy noise to quiet.  I am constantly reminding myself that soon enough I will have all the quiet I can stand.  Until then I shall rejoice in my boy noises.  :)

My photos of the day...

An itty bitty flower for mom.  It is about the size of my thumb nail, so tiny yet so perfect.  Thank you Blake.


*** Doggy Daily ***

"My boy is home, but he is not making much noise."

A 2-hour bike journey did him in!


Music I am listening to today... Justin Hines




Random Link of the Day...Be Creative.  This is fun.

Until next time..."Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them."

RIP Troy Davis.

The sky is falling!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors