Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011

My 365...

Arguing with a teenager is an exercise in futility.  I have been after Casey for a month to clean his desk.

"I will mom"...then nothing.  Day after day, day in...day out...nothing.

Today I gave him a final warning...

"Son, I insist you clean your desk today."

Casey..."Blah...blah...blah...blah..."

"Okay then, I will unplug your computer until it is cleaned."  I then reach over and unplug.

"OMG mom you did not just do that, I was in the middle of something!!"

Ten minutes later as I walk by his desk and spy no progress."  "Unplug"  "Mom!!!!"  (teeheeee)

This is kind of fun!  :)

Fifteen minutes later....nothing.  "Unplug"  "Mom!!!!"

Twenty minutes later...still nothing.  "Unplug"  "Argh!!!!!!"

"I am sorry son, did you say something to me?"

Get the point?  He did.  :)

My photos of the day...

I don't get the teenage grief with my Blake...yet.



*** Doggy Daily ***

What is this?  A lawn statue of the goddess Miss Lilly poo?  No...it is just the diva herself live and in person.  


Music I am listening to today...Daft Punk, not really, but I love this video.  :)




Random Link of the Day...Ready for lift off!

Until next time..."Today I will...be uplifted, smile, open my heart, love, laugh, listen carefully, rejoice, be inspired...share it with others."
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors