Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

My 365...

Where did all my babies go?  I was looking at the boys this morning, and they are so grown up.  Having Blake at 40, I have had the pleasure of babies in my life for the last 25 years.  Blake is only 10, but definitely a grown boy now.  Thank goodness for my grandson Cooper, this mama still gets her daily dosage of baby.  :)

Happy Monday world, hope yours was a great one!

My photos of the day...

Number 3 son Casey, age 16.  Brilliant, funny, talented, creative, soulful...and ready for his own cell phone.  :)

Here are some PHOTOS he took today.  He loves photography.


Son number 4 Blake, age 10.  Hilarious, mischievous, stubborn, thoughtful, determined, artistic, adventurer, outdoorsman, loving...also requesting his own cell phone.  lol :)


*** Doggy Daily ***

"Mama'razzi no photos of my boy today.  It is Monday for gawds sake woman!"


Music I am listening to today...Sara Barielles






Random Link of the Day...Monday's view of the interwebs.  (gravity)

Until Next time..."You are what you eat.  That's strange, I don't think I have eaten any sexy beasts today?"

"Oh sassy!"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors