Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 18, 2011

My 365...

Perfect Sundays are perfect.  :)

Today was one of those perfect Sundays.  I pulled an all-nighter last night not because I was not feeling good or had too much work to do (even though I do!), but because I stumbled upon a great new series and had to watch every episode!  Durham County.  I love Hugh Dillon, and have really enjoyed this show.  So good!

About 5:30 A.M., I decided to go into the kitchen and try my hand at some Roti.  It is my new favorite thing in the world.  It is like a flour tortilla, but much lighter.  Very yummy.  I left a note for Amber and Brandon so they could have some when they woke up, and decided it was probably a good idea to get a little sleep.

Garrett and Kori came over this evening so I put together a delicious last minute family dinner.  Some chicken flautas and Mexican rice.  My rice came out perfect!  Amber made some tasty guacamole dip to go with the flautas.

We sat in the living room and enjoyed each other's company.  The boys talking "skate boarding", and us ladies talking foods and stuffs. It was perfect!  Life in our world is good.  :)

My photos of the day...

By 10:00 P.M. I realized I had not taken any photos today, so Blake came over and gave me a quick pose.


 Some photos by Brandon today.  He and Amber took the boys for a walk.



Precious Grandson Cooper.  Amber was telling me this evening that I have a new name. They are teaching Cooper new words and since "Grandma" may not be so easy to learn, I shall now be known as "Gigi". how cute is that?  I love it!  :)

Another photo by Brandon.


*** Doggy Daily ***

Ducati.

Music I am listening to today... Doobie Brothers.





CLICK HERE and HERE for some feel good tunes.  There now, ya feeling groovy baby?

I do love Michael McDonald and those "Boys - O - Doobie."

Random Link of the Day...I see you.  Woot.

Until next time..."Me, weird?  Bitch, I am a limited edition!"  *grin*

Have an amazing Monday.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors