Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011

My 365...

I got so excited this evening because I heard a clap of thunder.  I LOVE storms!  So I listen carefully for another one.  Then.......then......that was all she wrote.  Talk about being underwhelmed.  :(

I won't complain though because the weather has been cool.  Our high today was 73 degrees.  But come on Mother Nature, give me a show!  Just a little one.  No catastrophes please, just a little rumble would be nice.  :)

My photos of the day...

"Hey mom, what did the zero say to the eight?"

"I don't know Blake, what did the zero say to the eight?"

"Nice belt you have there."

lol...silly Blake.


*** Doggy Daily ***

"My name is Miss Lilly, but you can call me Bambi."

Music I am listening to today...Sara Evans.





Random Link of the Day...Crafty Goodness.

Until next time..."We have to learn to be our own best friends.  We fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies."  ~Roderick Thorp

Season Premier of The Vampire Diaries tonight!  Yay!
"Tis time to get my vamp on."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors