Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10, 2011

My 365...

I am off to a really late start to my Saturday as I am feeling a little blue today.  Blue is not a good color for me...tomorrow will be better.  :)

It is Kori's birthday on Monday, so we are going to have a special dinner for her on Sunday.  Some of Jack's yummy baked chicken, and I think Amber is going to bake a cake for her as well.  It should be fun!  I do love family times.

My photos of the day...

The boys have scantron testing to complete this weekend in Reading and Math.

Blake was working on his reading this afternoon wearing an old Halloween costume wizard cloak.


I guess he was hoping for some reading "super powers."  Silly Blake.  :)


*** Doggy Daily ***
Dozer :)

Music I am listening to today...Maroon 5

Random Link of the Day...Tiny House.

Until next time..."Crying does not indicate that you are weak.  Since birth it has always been a sign that you are alive!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors