Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Out of the Clear Blue Sky...

I have a folder that contains things that come "out of the clear blue sky."  That folder contains events, phone calls, letters, emails that come to me or happen to me that make absolutely no sense, and I carry away nothing from the experience. Not a tiny little bitty thing.

I had a OOTCBS tonight in the form of an email from my sister.  It read...

"I'm certain our mother would have sent the same message to you.  Bravo, oh perfect loving mother, YOU!"

? Huh?  No subject, no explanation, no nothing.  I wish I could crawl up your pants and read your mind, but alas...I can not.  Yes, I am a loving mother, thank YOU!  However, message? What message?

So I ask myself...what is the purpose of this email?

Is it something that is going to enhance my life?  No.

Is it something I can learn from?  No.

Am I doing something that I need to change about the way I am living?  No.

Is it something that makes me laugh or smile?  Well....sort of?

So what do I do with this message?  I place it in that OOTCBS folder and save it for later. Perhaps more information will come at a later date and it may make some sense someday? Otherwise, just place it in the folder and walk away.

If you have something to say, I will listen. Honestly, I will. But if you continue to rant and rave like a crazy person, not a single solitary soul on this planet is going to give you the audience to plead your case...whatever that case may be.

Live your life for YOU. If you have time to stick your nose in mine, you are wasting your own life away second by second and you will not get that time back. If you are engaged in your own life, you will not have a tiny micro second to concern yourself with the life and times of Veronica.

I am sorry your life is of little consequence, truly I am, but you may not partake in mine.  My life is reserved for me and for the people I care about.  Thank you for trying though.

And with that...I shall file you and your cryptic little message safely away in my...

~~~ OOTCBS ~~~~

:)


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors