Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Blake!

Ten years ago today, I took my final journey into motherhood.  I say final, because it was my last moment of experiencing the most amazing feelings in the world, that of a precious life growing inside of me.

Here I was forty years old, and blessed with four children to love and cherish, and God gave me one more chance to experience the miracle of complete and total love.  I did not want that pregnancy to end.  I held on to every bit of morning, noon and night sickness, the kicks and the jabs and all the unfortunate complications that came with the pregnancy.  I would not have traded a single second of that nine months for a hundred pots of pure gold.

It came time to meet my youngest child, and he was not going to make it easy for this old mama.  But that was okay with me...I had all the time in the world.

I can't believe my baby boy is 10 years old!  How to capture the magic of those 10 years? With some of my favorite pictures of course.  :)

So hard to pick just a few!

And what does Blake want for his birthday?  I asked him and his answer was...

"I want to get something for Garrett, Kori, Brandon, Amber and Casey because I love them."

"Happy Birthday Blake!"

The best son a mom could every wish for.  Mama loves you, and so do all the people in your world.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors