Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9, 2011

My 365...

Is it Friday yet?  How can today only be Tuesday?  I feel like it should definitely be a Friday!

It has been a very busy day, and I still have about two hours worth of work to do. *le sigh*  No complaints though, in today's economy it is good to have a job...or two...or three.  :)

Cooper came into my room to visit today.  I tell you what, that little baby is a hand full!  He is so precious, but he had grandma exhausted in just a few minutes.  He is into everything!

My photos of the day...




I do love him so much!  <3
*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly loves the little human named Cooper too, but she does not fancy the little human's doggy Rayray.


Music I am listening to today...Helen Jane Long.

Random Link of the Day...Drawings.

Until next time..."Everything passes, everything changes, just do what you think you should do." ~ Bob Dylan

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors