Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7, 2010

My 365...

It is a veggie sort of day.  Literally and figuratively speaking.

I have so much work to do, so I moved my computer to the quiet of my room so that I can get it all done. I know, not a smart thing to work on a Sunday when one should be taking it easy, but I have to get caught up!

Funny thing, I moved into my room and soon Amber, Brandon, the boys and the dogs all wanted to join me.  LOL, I love being with my family...but just a little bit of quiet for just a few minutes....please?  :)

Monday evening I start training for a new part time client, and have to finish up testing for another part time client.  Sometimes I wish I had one full time job as opposed to 4 part time jobs but it does keep life interesting.  At least I make my own schedule and answer to no one.  It is awesome being my own boss.

Photo of the day...

Veggies of course!


Sure I am eating healthy.  What I did not photograph was the delicious bowl of peach sherbet I had for desert.  Shhh...just a wee little bit.

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly vegging with mama for the day.

Music I m listening to today...Little Big Town

Random Link of the Day...Click and Drag

Until next time..."Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr


Have a fabulous Monday!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors