Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31, 2011

My 365...

Happy last day of August...thank GOD!  Good bye summer, it has been nice having you, but you have my permission to hit the road.

We did have a cool front move in last night bringing some cooler temperatures.  I am hoping the heat is gone for good!  Well at least until next year.  :)

I spoke to my Nana on the phone today, and she is doing great!  There are no residual affects of the stroke she had, and to be honest, she has never sounded stronger.  When I am 92, I want to be as strong as she is!  "Waiter, I will have what she is having!!"

My photos of the day...

Catching some rays in the Great Northwest.


Bran cereal, it is whats for breakfast...lunch...and sometimes dinner.  I am still in denial with this diabetes thing, but at least I know a bowl of bran and fresh fruit won't do me in.  Amber is such an amazing chef/baker that it makes it hard for me to watch what I eat.  However she is careful with ingredients to help keep me safe.  Thank you sweetheart.  <3


*** Doggy Daily ***
"Resistance is futile."

"Once you are trapped in a 'Blake' embrace...you are there forever!"


Music I am listening to today...Matt Nathanson

Random Link of the Day..."Mama loves you."

Until next time..."A Happy face on the outside doesn't always signal a happy heart of the inside."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors