Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3, 2011

My 365...

Hum drum I am feeling poopy today.  I really hate it when I don't feel well.  :*(  Hopefully I will feel better in the morning.  Some randomness from my day...

Brandon got his computer working today with a new motherboard I ordered for his birthday. I knew he could do it, he is a genius.  :)

Some photos taken by Casey today.  I love his photography, he is amazing.

This cute little Caterpillar was by the front door this evening.  I wonder if the little one next to her is her baby?  So cute!

My photo of the day...

My cute little Caterpillar.  :)

Jack is cooking dinner tonight, delicious Frito burgers!

 *** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly is chilling with me today.  She is great company.

Music I am listening to today...Boyce Avenue

Random Link of the Day...Beautiful.

Until next time..."Nerd? We prefer the term Intellectual Badass."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors