Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23, 2011

My 365...

Another long day in the house of V, but a good day.  School starts tomorrow for the boys.  Blake seems excited, Casey has not said much.  I think they are both ready to get into some sort of routine.  We are still waiting on some of the curriculum to be shipped, but I have enough to get this year going.  I am excited!

My photo of the day...

"Goodbye summer!"


 *** Doggy Daily ***

"Say cheeeeese!"

If her goofy faces don't make you smile...nothing will!

Music I am listening to today...Helen Jane Long

Random Link of the Day...Some awesome things.

Until next time..."Puppies still have bad breath...even after feeding them a TicTac."

Thoughts and prayers for Nana!  We love you, get better soon.  <3

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors