Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday!  Another week down, and another week closer to Fall!  I feel a little "Fall Fever" coming on.  :)

This has been a great week, and we are looking forward to a nice and easy weekend ahead. School officially starts for the boys next Wednesday, and the Western Idaho State Fair started today and runs all week through next Sunday. It should be a fun and busy week.  :)

My photo of the day...

"What color are my eyes grandma?"

We were playing with Cooper after Brandon bathed him this afternoon, and his beautiful little eyes were so green.  Other days they are blue in color, sometimes dark brown sometimes gray, it depends on what he is wearing or the lighting.  My adorable grandson has magical eyes!  :)

 He is so precious!!  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***

Ducati after his brushing this afternoon.

Music I am listening to today...Katie Melua

Random Link of the Day...Fun App.

Until next time..."Have an amazing weekend!  Keep the people that you love close to your heart, and they will keep you close to theirs."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors