Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011

My 365...

My home smells like a top notch bakery today!  Amber is working on a bakery order for a party on Saturday, and she is making us all drool with her culinary skills.  Brandon helped her with a cheesecake this morning, complete with home made graham cracker crust and WOW...delicious!

Some day Amber will have her very own bakery, and I know it will be golden.  :)

My photo of the day....

"Wake up uncle Blake!"  Cooper wants to play.

 "Grandma, uncle Blake won't wake up and play with me!"

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly muffins.



Music I am listening to today...Five for Fighting

I <3 this song.  Take a listen...you will be glad you did.  :)



Random Link of the Day...Dogs

Until next time..."How can you forget someone that gave you so much to remember?"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors