Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011

My 365...

I hope your day is going well.  :)

My photo of the day...

What is it about my Blakey cactus that reminds me of me?  If you look closely, you will see all the baby cactus buds around the main cactus.  That is very much "me", I am always surrounded by my baby buds, and I would not live life any other way.

Another similarity...those fierce needles sticking out all over the place protecting the baby buds...that is very much "me" as well.  I can be one very fierce mama, especially when it comes to my children.

Blake picked out the perfect cactus for mommy.  :)



 *** Doggy Daily ***

Ducati.

Music I am listening to today...Little & Ashley.

Random Link of the Day...Truth for Mature Humans.

Until next time..."When you figure out love is all that matters after all...it sure makes everything else, seem so small."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors