Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday.  :)

This has been a great Monday.  I received good news on a client certification and start on that project immediately.  And, I am really enjoying my class for the second client certification.  I am going to love working both of these clients.  And the best part of all is that I can work them comfortably from home.  That gives me time for home schooling Casey and Blake, squeezing my precious grandbaby and staying in my comfy slippers ALL day long!

So many blessings in one little life.  What did I do right to deserve this?  We do not have to be at a level of deserving to live a great life, for we are all blessed with that the day we are born.  One just has to understand what really matters in life and what does not matter a hill of beans.  Let go of ego, judgement and anger...and all good things fall calmly into place.  :)

My photo of the day...

Cooper knows how to be happy.  Keep it simple grandma.  <3


*** Doggy Daily ***

"It is Monday mama...do not disturb me."

Music I am listening to today...Bibio

Random Link of the Day...Before I Die.

Until next time..."You may be the one closing the door, but we may have it locked from the other side.  that is six locks that may rust closed permanently before you come to your senses.  You may find that you have been completely forgotten...and that is sad...for you."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors