Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13, 2011

My 365...

Happy Saturday!  I hope you are all enjoying a great weekend thus far.  :)

Today we are celebrating Blake's 10th birthday.  He is enjoying some video games with Brandon and Case, Garrett and Kori came by to see him earlier, and daddy and I are taking him out this evening.  All in all a perfect day.  The people he loves, and the people who love him let him know how important he is to our life.

When he woke up, he asked Brandon to walk him to the garden center to spend some birthday money.

Blake, being the absolute sweetheart that he is, decided to buy a cactus for each person he loves.  How many 10 year old kids do you know do that?  Take their birthday as an opportunity to celebrate the people they love.

My photos of the day...

Blake with his big brother Brandon, just back from the garden center.

 A cactus for dad, mom, Garrett & Kori, Brandon, Amber, Casey...and of course one for himself.  :)

 Thank you Blake!

*** Doggy Daily ***

A good morning snuggle with Miss Lilly.
 And just one more collage of my gorgeous Mr. Peepers...Blake.  <3

He gets older and wiser every year, but there is no change in his gorgeous baby blues!  And his heart and spirit grow bigger and better every single second of every single day.  I love you my darling Blake.  <3  Blake's middle name is Matthew, which means "Gift from God"...he truly is.

Music I am listening to today...James Vincent McMorrow.

Random Link of the Day...A little fantasy.

Until next time..."How lucky am I to have the most amazing sons in the world?  Pretty damn lucky!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors