Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011

My 365...


Happy Last Day of July!

This has been an amazing month. My family is whole again plus three which is remarkable. Amber, baby Cooper and Kori are very important and very loved members of our family circle. Brandon being home again has made me so very happy. I had missed his company, his personality, his smart alec "quips and his strength. Brandon is an amazing loving young man and I am so proud and blessed to have him in my life.

Amber brings a light spirited and loving aura to this family. She fits right in and we love her. Baby Cooper is the sunshine of our family! Kori being back in Garrett's life is wonderful, she is funny and smart and kind and I love her so much. The chemistry is perfect and it works. The best part...if we have a problem or misunderstanding we will work it out. I have learned from past experience that if you truly sincerely care about someone, you will not let conflict interfere.  You will work it out, and I have made a promise to everyone that I will do just that.  It is part of growing up and being an adult in life. I will never ever take them for granted, and I will never EVER allow any negativity from the outside world influence our karma in any way.  Mama bear on duty...beware.  Rawrrrr.  :)

So often people I know would rather "take their toys and run away" rather than build upon and improve relationships with important people in their lives. The end result is isolation and no "true" connections.  On the surface they appear connected and involved with other people in their life, but on shaky ground at best.  It is an illusion, and illusions fade. Illusions will not be there for you when you really truly need them.  I am no illusion.

This morning...erhmmm...afternoon (yes I over slept!) I woke up to find Brandon, Amber, Casey and Blake engaged in an Android game we found in the market yesterday.  I downloaded it to my Android tablet and they were taking turns playing it together.  They were having that much fun!  I then handed my cell phone over to Casey so he could play it on the cell phone.  I realized that I would probably never see my tablet and cell phone again!  So what is a mom to do?  Google!

I found a program for PC that lets you run Android APK's on your PC.  I figured it out and quickly installed it on two PC's and will be sure and install it on the rest of the computers in the house so mama can have her toys back.  lol  I am such a geek!

Garrett and Kori are coming for dinner this evening.  Amber is making French Dip sandwiches.  Yumm!

French Dip Sammies!!
My photos of the day...

The boys are having their own Magic Cards tournament...

*** Doggy Daily ***

Rayray is always bugging Miss Lilly, so she has made herself comfortable on the arm of my chair.

Rayray is patiently waiting for her to fall off the chair...little stinker.  :)
Music I am listening to today...Patti Page.

Random Link of the Day...Giraffe Cam.  I love giraffes.  <3

Until next time..."dwell in possibility."  Emily Dickinson.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors