Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30, 2011

My 365...

Thanks to Amber, Blake has taken a real interest in cooking and baking.  He is loving spending time in the kitchen with Amber, and she is incredibly patient with him.  She is an amazing teacher.

Last night before bed he made me a surprise desert.

A lovely chocolate covered banana topped with fresh blueberries.  He is so cute.

This afternoon they are baking some homemade Lemon Basil Blueberry cupcakes!  I will be sure to post pictures of the finished product.  The kitchen smells amazing.  :)

We are enjoying a nice restful Saturday together.  I know I keep saying this over and over, but I am really enjoying having Brandon, Amber and Cooper here with me.  I hope they never leave!!  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***

When the children were little and fighting with each other, Jack used to make them sit on the sofa and hold hands until they made up.  This is my version of making Rayray and Miss Lilly make up with each other.  It lasted about 5 seconds, and required bribing them with a sausage.  lol


Music I am listening to today...Bon Jovi

Random Link of the Day...The original Angry Bird?

Until next time..."The woman who follows the crowd, will usually go no further than the crowd.  The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before." ~Albert Einstein

Hope your weekend is amazing.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors