Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3, 2011

My 365...

Happy hot summer day!  Thank goodness for air conditioning, or I would be mighty cranky.

I was trying to photograph the sprinkler in the yard last night when a certain little someone thought it would be a fun time to be silly...



He is such a little ham.  Needless to say he was soaking wet.  Instant cool down.

My photo of the day...

Watermelon...it is what is for breakfast.  :)

Today I plan on relaxing and doing a whole lot of nothing other than web design, graphics, and some tablet shopping.  My PockeEdge reader will not be updating the Android OS, and the company that made them is out of business.  :(  It really is too heavy for my hands anyway, so I been looking for a new Android tablet that offers the new Honeycomb 3.0, and something lighter on the hands and easier on the eyes.  I have picked the Acer Iconia.  It offers Flash support and expandable memory unlike the iPad, and the features look amazing.  I have been reading on my HTC Evo 4g, but the screen is too small for extended reading at night.  My eyes get too tired.  Can't wait to get it!

This evening I am cooking up some whole wheat pasta with one of the sauces from the Farmer's Market I purchased yesterday, and baking some hot fresh bread for the boys.

Supplies...

Will update with my cooking adventures this evening.

Garrett and Kori are stopping by later, and I am off on Monday, and we will have Brandon, Amber and Cooper over and then head on to the fireworks display at the park in the evening.  I love my babies so!  <3  It should be great fun, and of course I will take tons of pictures.  Maybe try some HD fireworks video too.

*** Doggy Daily ***

Dozer and the Diva.

Music I am listening to today...Kim Taylor.

Until next time..."I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  ~ Robert McCloskey
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors