Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011

My 365...

Wow, I can't believe July is almost over!  This is a good thing though because it means only one more month of heat until I can enjoy my favorite season of all time...Fall!  Autumn in Boise is spectacular.

This also means school will be back in session as well and it is time for me to organize next year's study guides.  Blake has still not decided if he wants to home school or traditional school.  I am going to proceed as if he wants to home school so at least my brain will be in gear when the time comes.

Today I completed testing for a new work project and it literally took most of the day to prepare and the test itself was for just over 2 hours.  I am pretty sure I did great...I hope I did anyway.  We shall see!

My photos of the day...

How gorgeous are these two little guys?



 They are so precious, and they make me so happy.  Cooper is growing ridiculously fast and is without question the most brilliant little boy in the world.  Grandma can say that ya know.  :)

For dinner I threw together a quick tray of cheese enchiladas, and now we are settling down for a nice relaxing evening.  Life is good.  No, life is amazing.  <3


*** Doggy Daily ***

We could all take hints from the old man Dozer.  He is chilling all the time.  Nothing bothers my sweet gentle giant.

Music I am listening to today...Devendra Banhart

Random Link of the Day...Nerdgasm.

Until next time..."You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where you backbone oughta be."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors