Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011

My 365...

Family Sunday, that is what we are having today.  And it has been a delightful day thus far.  :)

Garrett and Kori stopped by craving some macaroni and cheese.  I was out of cheese so they went to the store and got a big block of cheddar cheese and I made two batches of impromptu home made Mac-N-Cheese and it tasted pretty darn good if I should say so myself.  Oh wait...I just did.

Then the mama-razzi pulled out her camera and became her usual obnoxious photographer self....lol



 Grandpa having a conversation with baby Cooper.
 Baby Cooper having a conversation with his daddy.  <3
It was a great day.

I woke up feeling really upset because some negative karma had come crashing into my world in the form of a random email from my sister.  It took me several hours to come to terms with what was going on, but I have and I am all better now.  I will never quite understand the obsession with my life that they seem to have, and why the need to be so critical and mean, but it is what it is and what it is not...is me.  I am not part of that world anymore.

Having all my babies here today is all the world I need.  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...the loud wonderful sounds of a small house full of people.  :)

Random Link of the Day... The Inspiration Tree.

Until next time..."The only person that can ever truly make you happy is yourself. Stop depending on everyone else."


Have a wonderful Monday.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors