Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011

My 365...

Happy Saturday everyone!  Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

It is often those who sit and spend their days judging others, that do so as they are too afraid to look in the mirror and see the monster they have become...peering back at them.  When I look in the mirror, I like what I see.  Do you? (O-o)

My photo of the day...

Grandson Cooper chilling in daddy's arms.  His favorite place to be.  :)


Today it is just the boys and I as Amber left early to go job hunting.  I think she met with success today...I am so proud of her!  :)  She is spending some much needed chill time with her friend Morgan, so once again I am outnumbered by testosterone.  I like it when she is here so it is not just Miss Lilly and I keeping the men in order.  

*** Doggy Daily ***

Under that mop of hair lays an adorable funny dog with the heart of a lion.  Rayray needs a day at the spa.


Music I am listening to today...Euge Groove.

Random Link of the Day...Let's make some music together.

Until next time..."Those who don't believe in magic, will never find it."

Thoughts and prayers to the people of Norway.  <3

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors