Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011

My 365...

The Scentsy here!  And it smells delightful.  I usually buy the scent bars you can get at Walmart, but they last a day...maybe.  I thought I would give Scentsy a try as I heard they smell great and last a long time.  At $5 a pack they better!  :P

 Blake did the sniff test to decide which one to use first.

He voted for the Camu Camu.  I will admit it does smell amazing.  He also decided that the packaging made an awesome hat!

I had the cutest experience this morning.  Brandon and Amber were working on their room so Brandon brought a sleeping Cooper in to lay down with me.  We slept together for almost an hour.  I woke up and looked down at this precious baby in my arms and he was looking back at me wondering where the heck he was?  When he realized it was just grandma, I got the biggest sweetest smile I have ever seen!  :)  What a wonderful way to start the day!  <3



*** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...Lady Antebellum.

Random Link of the day...Give me a kiss!

Until next time..."Always remember you are unique...just like everybody else."  :)

Have a great weekend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors