Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20, 2011

My 365...

It was a much cooler day in Idaho today.  I think our high was in the 80's, which is much more acceptable for mama.  There was a bit of a breeze too so that helped.

I was sitting at my desk working and noticed the ice cream man driving by so Jack ran out and flagged him down.  Blake was very happy about that!  Every time he sees the ice cream man mean old mama says no.  I always worry about buying ice cream from a strange van driving down the road.  How silly is that?  I remember when flagging down the ice cream man was the highlight of the summer time.  It is a shame that I don't feel the same about it today.  Jack reassured me it was a-okay, and everyone enjoyed an ice cream this afternoon.

 I "almost" had an off sort of day after I noticed some particularly clueless and classless comment made by a "family" member towards my 16yo son.  After thinking about it for a while I reminded myself how pathetic it is for an adult to lash out at a child she does not even know.  We can laugh it off and consider the source.  Miserable people are just...miserable, and sadly predictable.

As a mom, I will stand for no one attacking one of my children, I don't care who it is.  In this particular instance it is sad embarrassing for her.  No harm done here, "we" are better than that.

My precious grand baby today...

Now you know it is going to be impossible for grandma not to want to snap a picture of this gorgeous baby at least a million times a day!  Blake is a bit relieved that he will not be the sole victim of the "mama" paparazzi anymore.

***Doggy Daily ***

Mr. "ragamuffin" Rayray.  Underneath those bangs of his are some gorgeous eyes.

Music I am listening to today...Girl Named Toby.

Random Link of the Day...Stop that now!

Until next time..."Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors