Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2, 2011

My 365...

I had the most amazing and fun morning with Brandon, Amber, Cooper and Blake at the downtown Farmer's Market here in Boise.  The weather was perfect, and there was so much to see, smell and taste!

Here are a few of the "way too many" pictures I took.  :)




 Clear gorgeous day in our beautiful city.


 The Capitol building.




 Hugs :)
 Precious Cooper.
 Mondo Kobe Beef stick for Blake.  Yumm!

 Shrooms!



 Amber and Brandon buying some pants for the garden.




 Alpaca yarns.
 Beautiful glass work.
 Fun folk art.

 Beautiful Amber and baby Cooper.
 My purchases...some Organic Heirloom Tomatoes.
 Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette that Amber says is delish!
 Three different pasta sauces.  Puttanesca, Vodka Cream and Red Wine Marinara.  Also got a big bundle of fresh basil.
 Delicious feta cheese gourmet olives.
 And some Salsa!  The black bean and corn is amazing.
With all these goodies, cooking some fun food will be easy.  Blake stocked up on some Elk and Turkey jerky.

I am so glad Amber invited me to go, we had a wonderful time.  There were little tastes of everything there, and I enjoyed the most delicious croissant!  I have a whole new appreciation for the awesomeness that is this town.  I <3 Boise.

*** Doggy Daily ***

This adorable Great Dane was enjoying the market too.  He reminded me so much of Supra.

Music I am listening to today...Market sounds.  :)

There were street performers there as well.  Here is Blake leaving a tip...

We are having a great 4th of July weekend so far.  Hope you are too!

Until next time..."I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day."  ~ E.B. White.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors