Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14, 2011

My 365...

Brandon forgives me for forgetting his birthday yesterday, although I am not sure I forgive myself.  I have never forgotten one of my children's birthdays!  Yesterday was a crazy day but that is no excuse!  So everyday this week through Sunday is Brandon's birthday!  :)

My photos of the day...

Cooper's first latptop.  We gave Cooper my first laptop from 1996 and he loved it!


 I ordered a walker for Cooper and it came today.  He is so precious!  I think he likes it, but he only moves backwards.  Sitting in the sunshine in his cool little walker.  :)

 *** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly enjoyed the day on my lap far far away from the boy doggies.

Suddenly Rayray's head popped up to say hello.

Diva growled at him.  It was funny.  :P

Music I am listening to today...the soothing sounds of grandson Cooper.  Lovely sounds with the occasional little shriek.  Poor baby is teething today and not feeling well at all.   :(

Random Link of the Day...Pretty Jewels.

Until next time..."An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You would never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience." ~Mitch Hedberg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors