Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 12, 2011

My 365...

This has been such a long day, I am and so happy it is over.  :)

I had a appointment with the doctor and had to do tests to figure out why my heart and lungs are misbehaving.  It seems my RA has decided it is getting bored with terrorizing my joints and wants to mess with something more important.  Well I tell you what RA, I will have to kick you to the curb once and for all!  Silly disease, it really has a lot of nerve I tell you.  Pfft!  Still a few more tests to go, but I can handle it.  I am my mother's daughter after all.  :)

Today my Brandon and Amber will be moving home for a little while with baby Cooper and Rayray.  Bless their heart, there is nothing more stressful than moving so I took Cooper this afternoon for a little while so they could pack and get things done.  This sweet little baby is such a funny character, he had me giggling all afternoon.

My photos of the day...all taken on my HTC Evo as I did not charge the batteries on my Pentax.

Blake thought it would be funny to wear mama's hat.
Being an awesome uncle Blake, and helping mama with Cooper.
 And my precious grandson Cooper doing what he does best....melting grandma into a puddle of mush.  He is so precious!!  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...Ingrid Michaelson.

Random link of the day...Monster Smoothie.

Until next time..."If you know not what you speak of...(a) open mouth...(b) insert foot.  There now, you have never looked better!"  *giggles*

PS...trying to write a blog post with an alsjfivubsnf jv  active 6 month old in your arms...not so easy!  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Educational Resources said...

Lovely photography and nice pictures.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors