Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

My 365...

"Can I have a hug mom?"

"Again Blake?  I just gave you a hug.  Okay honey...that will be $20.00 please."

"What, $20.00??  What about the 20 million dollars you owe me?"

"Why do I owe you 20 million dollars Blake?"

"For all the hugs I have given you!"  :P

"And another thing mom...."

"Yes Blake?"

"It is against the law to bribe a kid!"

LOL, he is such a brat.  :)

My photo of the day...

This Lily snuck across the yard to the rock garden corner.  I swear there were no Lilies planted there last year, so how it got there is a mystery to me.

It looked so pretty with the light filtering through the fence.

*** Doggy Daily ***

"It is WAY too hot outside for Diva's like me.  Please open the door!"


Music I am listening to today...Dala.

Random Link of the Day...Kitchen.  I love this CGI image so much I made it the wallpaper on my Android tablet.

Until next time..." You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose." ~ Dr. Seuss

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Educational Resources said...

Lovely pictures.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors