Friday, July 1, 2011
Happy Friday!  And Happy July. :)

I am really excited about this weekend.  I am going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow with Amber and Blake...hopefully Brandon and Cooper too.  I have never been, and I hear it is awesome.  Hoping to stock up on some healthy fresh veggies and enjoy the day with family.

Monday evening we will be going to the fireworks display at Anne Morrison Park.  It is always such a gorgeous display, and I am hoping to get some good firework pictures and video.

The forecast for the weekend looks pretty good...maybe just a little hot.

The evenings should be cool though.

My photos of the day, colors in my world this morning...





*** Doggy Daily ***

Stella came to visit last night, and brought Garrett and Kori with her.  They brought me a slice of carrot cake from a restaurant they dined at.  It looked delicious, but I have to watch what I eat.  Is Carrot Cake considered part of the vegetable group?  lol :)

Music I am listening to today...Evanescence.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

Until next time..."Choice is a divine teacher, for when we choose we learn that nothing is ever put in our path without a reason."  ~ Iyanla Vanzant

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors