Saturday, July 30, 2011

Basil Lemon Blueberry Delight!

With a little assistance from her apprentice Blake, Amber made her amazing Basil Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes.
 Cooling on the rack.
 Filled with lemon curd and blueberry.


Each cake filled with her special lemon creamy goodness and a blueberry.  The icing made with basil blueberry butter cream. I never dreamed in a million years you could use basil in a desert, the flavor is unbelievably amazing.



I can honestly say I have never had a more delicious cupcake experience in my life!  There are no adequate adjectives to describe the flavors and how they work together.  Yummy!

Then she asks me "What are you feeling for dinner Veronica?"  Are you kidding me!  I will just enjoy my cupcake...who needs any dinner?

Thank you Amber.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors