Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

My 365...

Good Monday morning world!

I was up at 5:30am this morning.  That is entirely too early for me!  Casey has day one of finals at 9:00am, and I needed to be sure he has some breakfast.  One can not concentrate on test questions with an empty growling stomach.


My handsome son, fresh out of the shower and ready to seize the day!  And he will too!


He is so smart, and unlike his mom, does not have any test anxiety.  I asked him if he wanted to study this morning, and he said, "No, I am ready to go." :)

After the test he is going to stop by the DMV and pickup a driving manual so he can study for his driving test.  He is so excited to be getting his license!  I am excited for him.  My babies are growing up so fast!

Music I am listening to today...Little and Ashley.

Until next time...treat every day as if it were Friday.  Imagine how awesome that would be!



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors