Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011

My 365...

Hello Friday!  So good to see you, we have missed you.

My weekend plans have changed.  Jack has to work on Sunday, so he wants to combine his birthday dinner with Father's Day and have it on the 19th instead.  Oh well, gives me more time to find yummy new recipes.

Looks like another restful weekend for the boys and I.

My photo of the day...

"Did someone order pizza?"
Just about the cutest pizza delivery boy on the planet!  :)

No cooking for mama on a Friday, it is pizza day!
Have an awesome weekend world.

Music I am listening to today...Bing Crosby.  Why you ask?  He is Casey's favorite.  A 16yo with great taste in music.  Gotta love him.

Until next time...After 12 years of therapy, my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes.  He said..."No hablo Ingles!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors