Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25, 2011

My 365...

Last night the boys noticed that our favorite game Terraria had some game updates.  We were so excited that we had to start a server and all play together from our different computers.  We had so much fun playing!  The only bad thing was that I was not paying attention to the time.  Casey looked up at the clock and said..."Uhmm mom, it is 4:00 A.M.!"

ACK!!

Fun is fun, but 4:00 A.M. is nuts.  Being a Friday, I was not too upset, but got everyone to bed just the same.

This morning, or shall I say this afternoon, Casey came in and said "Time to get up mom!"  So I did.  Went into the kitchen to get a glass or OJ, fed the dogs, started the day...and no boys?  When in to check on them and they were BOTH sound asleep.

I woke them up and Blake did his early morning routine.  He leaps out of bed, then shuffles around the house behind me until I stop and give him a hug.  He is so cute, he looks like a little old man needing some serious caffeine until he gets his "mama" hug, then he is fine and all is right with the world.  <3

He went over to sit on the chair at my desk still looking a little dazed and confused....

"I am going to lay on the sofa for a little while and watch TV, is that okay mom?"

 "Sure baby."  A few minutes later.....Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

*** Doggy Daily ***

"Mama shhhh, Blakey is sleeping."
 My boys...gotta love em.  :)

I turned on my laptop and was greeted by this message.
Really HP?  You are a brand "freaking" new laptop!  What is your mid-life crisis?

I managed to fix the problem, and then quickly did a backup of all my files.  It was back-up time anyway, and fortunately with Blogger, FaceBook and Momolog, almost all my information is stored safely on line.  So maybe a reformat today.  When things start running sluggishly, I get annoyed so a reformat is always a good thing.

Music I am listening to today...Martina McBride.

Until next time..."Maybe if you took two seconds to figure out why you are so mad, you will realize how ridiculous you are being."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors