Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday world.  :)

Here it is almost 4pm and I have not even started working.  It has been a busy Monday.

Garrett is not feeling very good today, bless his heart.  I really hate that he is having to deal with so much pain.  :(  He needs to go in for an MRI and a plan of action so that this injury does not become a permanent disability.  It is bad enough dealing with a bad back, adding a shoulder to the mix would be unfair.  He is only 23.  It breaks my heart.

I am always telling my children, "Don't complain, things could be a lot worse."  And I believe that, but this has been a very tough year for Garrett.  Even through it all, he never complains.  He takes each day as it comes, and he deals with it.  He is an amazing young man, and it is time for all that good Karma to come back around and make the sun shine in his world!

My photos of the day are this beautiful hanging picture frame that Amber made for us.  It is so beautiful!




Without question an awesome gift.  Thank you Amber.  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***

Hanging out with my two favorite canines.  :)


Music I am listening to today, The Rippingtons.

Until next time..."If your life feels like something is missing....there probably is...someone missing."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors