Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18, 2011

My 365...

It's raining it's pouring...feels like Oregon in Boise.  :)

It is not too chilly today though, it is a perfect 72 degrees.

A great day to relax with my favorite people in the whole wide world...Casey and Blake.
I have not started the house hunt yet as there is no hurry.  There is a really beautiful house just around the corner that was newly remodeled last year.  It is only three bedrooms, but has a larger living space and an amazing back yard.  However, $1395 per month...I don't think so!  That is really a crazy rent amount for such a tiny house.  I don't know what they are thinking!

I want to head to Oregon, and got some great suggestions from friends, now to get Jack to agree and we will be Oregonians.  He wants to wait at least a year to go through manager training which makes sense, but I tend to be so impatient.  With our luck, he will get through training and be transferred to California.  I don't EVER want to live in California!  I think I can do Boise for another year if we "have" to.

*** Doggy Daily ***
The Diva is in!

"Take a numba if you want audience with Miss Lilly!"
Back to planning my dinner for tomorrow.  I am so looking forward to having all my babies here.  Especially baby Cooper!  <3

Have an awesome weekend!

Music I am listening to today...Justin Bieber.  I don't care what anyone says, I love his music.  He is a very talented young man who makes his mama proud.  :)

Until next time..." I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."  ~Mother Teresa

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors