Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011

My 365...

Look at this amazing blue sky!
This has been a beautiful June here in Boise  The weather has been perfect!  I do not remember it ever being this cool in the summer.

We do have some warmer weather in the forecast...
...but even the warm is still comfortable.  I am hoping this means August will be reasonably cool too.  It can get hot that time of year, but at least it is only 4 weeks or so that we have to deal with it before my favorite season "Fall" is here to visit.  :)

I have been doing some "Oregon" research and am seriously considering relocating there.  Salem is on the top of my list thus far.  I am trying to talk Jack into taking a few days off and take a drive there in the next few weeks.  He would prefer to stay here in Boise.  He also knows if he says "yes" to a visit...it will be a done deal.  That is how we ended up here in Boise from San Antonio.  I had a business trip...fell in love...and the rest is history.  I tend to be very impulsive, but hey, you only live once.  Why settle for less when you can shoot for the stars?

*** Doggy Daily for June 16, 2011 ***

I purchased a new laptop desk because my laptop gets entirely too hot to hold.  Miss Lilly usually camps out on the ottoman by my chair.  She loves my new desk because she can see me now.  
If I am not paying attention to her, she will crawl up my lap and plant herself between the computer and mama.  She is such a stinker.  :)
"Mama, pay attention to me!"
Blake to the rescue.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Kevin Minster.

Until next time..."We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing."  ~ Louisa May Alcott

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors