Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dinner is Served...

A small delightful plate of "body fuel" for me.

The boys insisted on burritos for dinner, so mama went for something simple and healthy for me.  I think I covered all the food groups?

A half of a whole wheat English muffin with a little cream cheese, 3 little baby sausages, two slices of Colby cheddar cheese, a large juicy strawberry, some blackberries, and sliced banana.

And a mondo hug from Blake.

Did wonders for my raging headache, and it looked pretty.  It helps to excite the eyes, when the stomach is in no mood for food.  :)

Will be getting my glucose monitor supplies tomorrow, and seeing my doctor on Tuesday.

The journey begins.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors