Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

My 365...

Hello Monday!  I am feeling pretty darn amazing considering it is Monday.  Hopefully this is a sign of the week to come.  All good, no bad.  :)

I did have to turn the heat on this morning though, as it is a chilly and breezy 55 degrees outside.  You won't hear me complaining, I love it this way!

My photo of the day...

I was out with the dogs this morning, and found this beautiful little flower next to the air conditioning unit.  Such a gorgeous little bloom.  I did not have my camera on me, so I snapped this with my cell phone.  I am pretty impressed with the result, considering it was a cell phone camera.  Thank you little Evo.  :)

My heart is still smiling from the perfect weekend I just enjoyed.  Seeing all my babies was amazing.

Garrett, Kori, Brandon, Amber, Cooper, Casey and Blake...I love you ALL so much.  And thank you for loving me.  <3

Have a great week everyone!

Music I am listening to today, Bill Withers.  I think I am addicted to his music.  "Aint no sunshine when she is gone...."

Until next time...if you can't be yourself, who the heck are you going to be?

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors