Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011

My 365...

Hello Sunday.  Why do you have to be so soggy?  Still cold and raining today, it is no wonder I have been sick for days.

I had a funny conversation with Casey this morning...

"Casey, it is time to get up."

"In a minute mom."

This went on for a good 20 minutes.

"Casey get up now!"

"I said one minute mom!"

Casey's wake up can take up to a full hour.  Ugh!

He was finally awake and came into the kitchen to empty the dishwasher for me...

"Mom, can you make some sausage for breakfast?"

"Sure son, in a minute."

"How long is a minute mom?"

"I don't know honey...you tell me."  LOL, mama revenge can be so sweet!  :)

My photo of the day...

I walked into the living room to find Blake giving daddy some basic computer lessons.  It is so cute to listen to his training sessions.  Blake is very patient and very computer savvy.  Whenever Jack has a question, Blake will come running over and help him out.  :)

Music I am listening to today...David Cook.

Until next time..."The beautiful thing about learning is no one can take it away from you."  ~B.B.King

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors